MORE ABOUT EXECUTIVE SUITES...
Typical services available with an executive
- High-speed Internet access
- Telephone sets and voice mail
- Secretarial support and administrative services
- Fax, courier and shipping services
- Word processing and desktop publishing
- Newsletters, brochures and mailings
- Web page design and maintenance
- Marketing support programs and billing services
- Travel, business meeting planning and coordination
- Pager notification
- Video conferencing
Other benefits of an executive suite
You can have a complete office near home or the people with which
you do business every day. You can have one office or a suite of
You can have attractive, comfortable office space at approximately
60-70% of the cost of equipping and staffing a conventional office.
No capital investment
There is no need to buy or lease office equipment, reception area
and conference room furniture, or kitchen and work area furnishings.
Private offices can be completely furnished as well.
Control of operating costs
Many suites offer state-of-the art business support services which
are billed to clients as needed using Industry Production Standards
Higher productivity of your people
By leaving the operation of your office to a staff of trained professionals,
your company personnel can concentrate on managing and marketing
Enhanced technology and services
Many suites provide access to modern, advanced technology and first-class
concierge handling of business needs such as travel arrangements,
videoconferencing, competitive long distance rates, calling cards,
mobile messaging and paging, desktop publishing, telemarketing,
catering, law libraries and paralegal services, computer networking,
consulting, training, and more.